TERMS & CONDITIONS
This site is owned and operated by Space Biz PLT. Space Studio is the trading name of Space Biz PLT.
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Space Studio on the site and in our studio.
These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form and any Class Pass is subject to these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Space Biz PLT reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of the Studios and/or the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be published on the Website and, until revoked, are binding on Members.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site, the purchase of any Products or Services on this Site or in a studio will be subject to these terms and conditions. And you now hereby agree to our terms and conditions.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships are non-transferable. Members cannot share their passes or memberships with others.
- The schedule is subject to change. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Space Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings.
- Late entry no longer than 10 minutes after class has begun is not permitted. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged for the consideration of other members.
- Space Studio reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits will be provided.
- In attending classes at Space Studio, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Space Studio or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Advance notification will be given should any changes be made to the Terms, Conditions, and Fees.
- It is the responsibility of members to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or condition that may impact their practice or cause further injury.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- Notice of non-attendance or withdrawal must be made 8 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give the studio sufficient time to notify members on the waiting list. If members fail to attend or cancel within 8 hours prior to the scheduled class, they agree to bear 50% payment of the class.
- Withdrawal from a reserved class must be made through our online reservation system or smartphone app for Apple or Android devices. Notice of withdrawals from classes will not be accepted via email or phone.
- Workshops, events and trainings that have been booked and paid for in advance are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be provided in exchange for enrollments canceled by a member.
- Please always notify your non-attendance if you are unable to attend to make the space available to others.
- A maximum of two wait-list reservations will be made available per member per day. Members who sign up to three or more wait-list classes for the day will be removed from all wait-lists for the day.
- Remove shoes.
- It is recommended that you wear socks during Barre classes.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before class to prepare and get settled. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged. New members are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before class for a studio tour and to finalise their registration. For safety and security reasons, late entry to class is not permitted.
- Do not wear perfumes, colognes, scented body lotions or oils. Be mindful and considerate. Ensure that any gear used and in the vicinity ofyour practice space is neatly organized and stored as appropriate.
- All members should wipe down their areas with the mat cleaner and cloth provided when class is over. Food and drink other than water is strictly prohibited.
- Turn off your mobile phones and electronic devices and place them in the locker when you arrive. If the nature of your work requires that you be on call, please leave your device with the front desk.
- Respect the ambience of the practice rooms before and during class. As we practice with the community, be mindful and aware of the energy you transmit to those around you.
- Follow instructions and be open to considering new forms of practice or different ways to visit poses.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, programs, and/or boutique purchases.
- Gift cards can be purchased and sent electronically through our online store or in-studio.
- All gift cards are electronic. Spark Yoga does not provide physical gift cards.
- Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
Additional Questions? Please email